Pot Smoker Beware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who gives a rats behind what they are telling you to do or not do anymore? Besides your liquor is far more dangerous to be anywhere NEAR firearms than marijuana is, wanna start this argument up? I am tired of the stereotype, how about forming your own UNBIASED opinion, tell me why it is so dangerous, can you? Do you know what the ACTUAL harmful effects of marijuana are? I sure as hell don't, because there is ZERO scientific evidence to prove it is anything but helpful in almost every single way, have a stroke? you won't have an oxygen supply to your brain for 5-7 minutes if no one can revive you, (rely on paramedics) you would be dead right? well if you had THC in your body, along with other cannabinoids, they form a protective shield around your brain. How about AIDS patients, Cancer, Quad and Parapalegics, anorexia, bulimia, PMS symptoms, and the countless other ailments that are remedied by marijuana, do you honestly think they do not know what is best for themselves? Not to mention most will tell you felt like death on PHARMACEUTICAL companies $20k a month life-SUSTAINERS.

By the way, agreeing with "them" policing ANYTHING to do with firearms, did our founding fathers say we could not smoke a joint and shoot a gun? quite the contrary they killed British soldiers so they could grow it freely without being taxed(hemp), amongst other things, and were probably stoned whilst killing them. They never gave them the right to tell me what I can and cannot have in my body, PERIOD. Wait until this boils into making you take calming pills ala the movie Equilibrium, you going to go along with what they tell you then, grow a backbone and think for yourself or we are all screwed more than I ever Imagined, it doesnt just have to do with "marijuana" it has to do with the fact no one undertands what the word FREEDOM means anymore.

Also threatening a group of people will ultimately screw you in the long run, don't claim to know when someone is stoned, I could be inside H&H tomorrow high as a kite and buy anything I want to and no one would know the difference, silly old folks, gave the world away to mobsters in corporations and then flash mob against the evil stoners. I am sad to say I am a human, such a waste of intelligence we have turned out to be.

Tom's Thumb

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Somebody's got a huge chip on their shoulder.

The OP's link merely states the law. If you smoke dope (even when it's legal to do so re state laws) it's illegal for you to possess firearms or ammunition. Now, whether or not you choose to break the law is up to you. But, it is the law.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Somebody's got a huge chip on their shoulder.

The OP's link merely states the law. If you smoke dope (even when it's legal to do so re state laws) it's illegal for you to possess firearms or ammunition. Now, whether or not you choose to break the law is up to you. But, it is the law.

You are correct! I for one agree with the new law.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Korea will get medicinal marijuana cards before Oklahoma does, so whatever.

ZH makes excellent points, too. If it's illegal to possess firearms and ammunition while being a marijuana user, then we need to also make it illegal to possess firearms and ammunition for alcohol drinkers. A substance proven over and over again to be deadly and one of the most mind/body/attitude altering out there.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who gives a rats behind what they are telling you to do or not do anymore? Besides your liquor is far more dangerous to be anywhere NEAR firearms than marijuana is, wanna start this argument up? I am tired of the stereotype, how about forming your own UNBIASED opinion, tell me why it is so dangerous, can you? Do you know what the ACTUAL harmful effects of marijuana are? I sure as hell don't, because there is ZERO scientific evidence to prove it is anything but helpful in almost every single way, have a stroke? you won't have an oxygen supply to your brain for 5-7 minutes if no one can revive you, (rely on paramedics) you would be dead right? well if you had THC in your body, along with other cannabinoids, they form a protective shield around your brain. How about AIDS patients, Cancer, Quad and Parapalegics, anorexia, bulimia, PMS symptoms, and the countless other ailments that are remedied by marijuana, do you honestly think they do not know what is best for themselves? Not to mention most will tell you felt like death on PHARMACEUTICAL companies $20k a month life-SUSTAINERS.

By the way, agreeing with "them" policing ANYTHING to do with firearms, did our founding fathers say we could not smoke a joint and shoot a gun? quite the contrary they killed British soldiers so they could grow it freely without being taxed(hemp), amongst other things, and were probably stoned whilst killing them. They never gave them the right to tell me what I can and cannot have in my body, PERIOD. Wait until this boils into making you take calming pills ala the movie Equilibrium, you going to go along with what they tell you then, grow a backbone and think for yourself or we are all screwed more than I ever Imagined, it doesnt just have to do with "marijuana" it has to do with the fact no one undertands what the word FREEDOM means anymore.

Also threatening a group of people will ultimately screw you in the long run, don't claim to know when someone is stoned, I could be inside H&H tomorrow high as a kite and buy anything I want to and no one would know the difference, silly old folks, gave the world away to mobsters in corporations and then flash mob against the evil stoners. I am sad to say I am a human, such a waste of intelligence we have turned out to be.

You dont sound guilty at all........LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom