Powerful movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m watching “civil war”, it’s exactly what I would expect if our country keeps heading for self destruction. I would encourage y’all to watch it, it’s on HBOW now, west versus east, you’ll have pick a side.
At this point I wonder if our country will survive the current status.
Tim

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Disappointing movie. It gave no context to the issues that the war was about.
Or maybe I'm just not cerebral enough.....
I haven’t watched it. But I think it is smart not to give the context. Keeps people from thinking that can’t happen because we would never go to war over “blank”. And would make it more difficult to pick personally pick sides in the movie.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched it. I thought it was clever to not show which side may have been "right." Texas and California together? More obscurity to not show a side, but anecdotally I have heard Californians are more conservative away from LA, Sacramento and the other large and wealthier cities, so it may be "possible" that they would be on the same side. I think riots and other civil disobedience can occur given the current state of affairs, but there is no "leadership" on either side. No revolution, no civil war just a world of riots and rhetoric is the likely outcome in the next few years.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does there have to be A reason?

Today's climate, multiple divisive issues and just the division itself. There will be some jumping back and force depending on the issue of the day.

I haven't seen the movie. Never heard of it before OP. Sounds interesting and thought provoking or mindless, boring mush.

Latest posts

Top Bottom