Powerful movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you mean the media was responsible for the civil war?
The premise of the movie is following a group of war correspondents “Press” as they try to make their way to the “front lines” thru a country in a cival war. Just so happens that country is the USA.

It doesn’t touch on any issues or hot points other than some states have formed an alliance and are against the US government. They portray it as east vs west + Florida. Loosely

I didn’t see them as hero’s in the movie. Makes them out to be mostly partying agnostic jackasses with a thirst for adrenaline. At least it came across that way to me.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
InIn my expert opinion, the movie ‘Civil War’ was an excellent comedy. The funniest lines related to the obligation of journalists to only relate the facts…. OMG! I almost suffered an M.I.. The other comedic aspect of this movie was related to what it failed to portray: if our nation became embroiled in a destructive civil war where our military forces were divided into two warring factions, the U.N. with units forces from various ‘once independent European nations would have entered the conflict with the intent of ensnaring us into their expanding Marxist inspired ‘One World Order’ conglomerate, and the Red Chinese would be occupying our Pacific Territories and Hawaii while simultaneously swarming the West Coast, like hungry maggots, pushing eastward to occupy as much territory as they could get justified by our country’s enormous unpaid debt to them. I haven’t figured out Putin’s attack strategy, but it will involve the acquisition of energy producing natural resources. Canada will stay quiet hoping that they won’t be noticed and Mexico will compete with the other contenders in an attempt to retake lands lost during the Texas Revolution; however, their attempts will amount to naught. A very whimsical movie; that’s for dang sure!!! my expert opinion, the movie ‘Civil War’ was an excellent comedy. The funniest lines related to the obligation of journalists to only relate the facts…. OMG! I almost suffered an M.I.. The other comedic aspect of this movie was related to what it failed to portray: if our nation became embroiled in a destructive civil war where our military forces were divided into two warring factions, the U.N. with expeditionary forces from various ‘once independent European nations would have entered the conflict with the intent of ensnaring us into their expanding Marxist inspired ‘One World Order’ conglomerate, and the Red Chinese would be occupying our Pacific Territories and Hawaii while simultaneously swarming the West Coast, like hungry maggots, pushing eastward to occupy as much territory as they could get justified by our country’s enormous unpaid debt to them. I haven’t figured out Putin’s attack strategy, but it will involve the acquisition of energy producing natural resources. Canada will stay quiet hoping that they won’t be noticed and Mexico will compete with the other contenders in an attempt to retake lands lost during the Texas Revolution; however, their attempts will amount to naught. A very whimsical movie; that’s for ‘dang’ sure!!!

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
InIn my expert opinion, the movie ‘Civil War’ was an excellent comedy. The funniest lines related to the obligation of journalists to only relate the facts…. OMG! I almost suffered an M.I.. The other comedic aspect of this movie was related to what it failed to portray: if our nation became embroiled in a destructive civil war where our military forces were divided into two warring factions, the U.N. with units forces from various ‘once independent European nations would have entered the conflict with the intent of ensnaring us into their expanding Marxist inspired ‘One World Order’ conglomerate, and the Red Chinese would be occupying our Pacific Territories and Hawaii while simultaneously swarming the West Coast, like hungry maggots, pushing eastward to occupy as much territory as they could get justified by our country’s enormous unpaid debt to them. I haven’t figured out Putin’s attack strategy, but it will involve the acquisition of energy producing natural resources. Canada will stay quiet hoping that they won’t be noticed and Mexico will compete with the other contenders in an attempt to retake lands lost during the Texas Revolution; however, their attempts will amount to naught. A very whimsical movie; that’s for dang sure!!! my expert opinion, the movie ‘Civil War’ was an excellent comedy. The funniest lines related to the obligation of journalists to only relate the facts…. OMG! I almost suffered an M.I.. The other comedic aspect of this movie was related to what it failed to portray: if our nation became embroiled in a destructive civil war where our military forces were divided into two warring factions, the U.N. with expeditionary forces from various ‘once independent European nations would have entered the conflict with the intent of ensnaring us into their expanding Marxist inspired ‘One World Order’ conglomerate, and the Red Chinese would be occupying our Pacific Territories and Hawaii while simultaneously swarming the West Coast, like hungry maggots, pushing eastward to occupy as much territory as they could get justified by our country’s enormous unpaid debt to them. I haven’t figured out Putin’s attack strategy, but it will involve the acquisition of energy producing natural resources. Canada will stay quiet hoping that they won’t be noticed and Mexico will compete with the other contenders in an attempt to retake lands lost during the Texas Revolution; however, their attempts will amount to naught. A very whimsical movie; that’s for ‘dang’ sure!!!
1726700029354.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom