Practical shooting ranges in/around Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That may be the way I go.

I’ll live close to the indoor range so it’ll be a convenient place to join anyhow. I was a member around the time they built it, and I recall that it was a nice little range.

Like the Wagoner range?

I’ve read enough news stories about dudes getting mugged for their guns out there that I don’t care to risk it 😂
Yeah, don't go to Wagoner. Place is a trash heap.

Don't go to Okmulgee either. It's really nice and people are finding out about it. Hard to get a lane on a nice day.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Does Snake Creek allow drawing from the holster? Moving and shooting? Setting up multiple targets?
I'm a Snake Creek member and I cannot imagine them allowing you to do what you want unless there was no one else at the Pistol Range. Middle of the week it's very slow there and for memebers-only they're open the 3rd Monday of every month.
From their Rules webpage: "From holster shooting must be pre-approved by SCSS RSO before hand."
https://www.snakecreekshootingsports.com/pages/rules

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That may be the way I go.

I’ll live close to the indoor range so it’ll be a convenient place to join anyhow. I was a member around the time they built it, and I recall that it was a nice little range.

Like the Wagoner range?

I’ve read enough news stories about dudes getting mugged for their guns out there that I don’t care to risk it 😂
What gun range is this where people get mugged? Need to go check this spot out lol

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital is where USPSA is happing near T-Town these days. Literally nothing happens at USSA anymore. They canceled all shooting sports events in their quest to prevent people from maximally exercising 2A rights.
That’s what I’ve been told.

I can always find matches but finding places to practice is the trick. I want to leave B class someday!

Cdubya

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red Castle has no wait list to become an outdoor member. The wait list is for the next orientation when you sign up for the outdoor range. To sign up for that orientation you just have to be an indoor member first. I think the confusion has kept some people from seeking it out. RCGC has great outdoor amenities if you can handle the Zink Ranch rules.

Latest posts

Top Bottom