Prayers and help for Pinkhamr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron, thank you. You have given Randy an amazing gift. I know he and his love ones will always cherish that. I have met Randy several times and he even let me pay a gun out I was buying for my Dad. Very nice man. Unfortunately I'm going through the cancer deal with my Grandmother right now also. Cancer is horrible. Only piece I have is I know of her relationship with Christ and He will take her in his arms when it is His Will. Until then I cherish the time we have together and ask God for no pain on her. I hope Randy has cancer treatment options but if he doesn't we that will be left here on this earth can now rest easy as he has given his heart and soul to Christ.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After losing my father on May 3rd it hurt terrible but for him he went like he wanted to. He was still able to drive and he and Mom were married 71 years. Twice a day he was across the alley making sure she had the best of care because of her Alzheimer's. Dad was setting in his chair listening to a western book on tape. I do know I will see Dad again because his faith in Christ was unshakable. He was a wonderful person and I count myself lucky to have been able to talk him and Mom into moving here 8 years ago. Still it was painful and Randy helped me get through it. Randy is my shooting buddy and we both have a ball shooting our 50 BMGs together, our 300 Blackouts, his suppressed weapons and many others. His cancer was responding to treatment before the pneumonia knocked him down and he recently had a brain MRI and it had not spread there. I know he had a lot of online friends and his kindness to them is coming back to help him. Thank you all for your efforts and prayers.

Ron

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Did we get him hooked up with a laptop? Standing by to help if needed......

I have it up and running here in my office. Badgebunny is coming to pick it up and deliver it to the hospital.

Unfortunately the Windows install wasn't stable, so it's running Ubuntu right now. I'm setting it up to make it as easy as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom