Prayers and help for Pinkhamr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really appreciate any help you all are working on. I recently lost my 91 year old father 6 months ago and I'm not ready to lose my best friend but sometimes we all get so tied up with work and family that I could not do what I wanted to do for him. A few days ago I went to his house for Linda and picked up a bunch of stuff they needed and my wife and I made the trip to OKC. It just breaks my heart to see Randy so sick and then he could only barely nod. I've been working on Randy for several years trying to help him know Christ as his savior. Randy couldn't get past the idea of God's gift of grace but while he was in the Altus ICU he was able to squeeze my hand and nod. I prayed the sinners prayer for him twice. Once so he knew what I was talking about and the second time with him squeezing my hand and nodding. I now believe that Randy is saved which means a lot to me. It overjoyed his wife Linda to the point of tears. He still needs prayers and somehow a follow through on the laptop thing if possible. Lets keep in touch and make sure we can do everything he needs for us to help him and give him a reason to stick around.

Ron

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron, the laptop thing is a done deal. GC and I are gonna meet Nikat tomorrow and when we get back to the City tomorrow afternoon we will stop by Integris with it. If you could PM me Randy's room number (and let Linda know to expect a call from me after noon tomorrow) I would appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom