Prayers and help for Pinkhamr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love OSA.

I don't know Pinkhamr. I have seen his posts and pm'ed him one time. I almost bought a lower from him. I mean I almost had enough money to buy one. I will pray for him.

I will give thanks that he has friends like you all to help him.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, guys ... GC and I just got back from visiting with Randy and Linda. They have Randy all "done up" with a tubing so he couldn't talk but he could write and is in good spirits. Linda was giving the doctor all kinds of "what for" because Randy is having trouble sleeping but his color is good and he is alert. They are not sure how much longer he's gonna be there. Just kinda depends on how he responds to treatment.

He has the computer ... Hopefully we will all "see" him soon!

Thanks, Nikat!! You are a great fella!!

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patti, Scott & Nikat you are wonderful people. Thank you so much for helping my friend and everyone else for your prayers. The way this came together is so impressive. Not something that you see in the Obama world but the way we take care of our own is so impressive. I love the bunch of you good people. I got a text from Linda and she was so impressed with you all. She has to be at wits end and it's so nice to have people be so nice. You folks have earned extra stars in Heaven. It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom