Prayers during this difficult time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing it's coming doesn't help when it does! Knowing where she is now should be very comforting. My prayer is for you and your family.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was saddened to hear today that my mother had gone to the hospitol last night and around 5:30am, she went home to be with the lord. She would have been 85 in Oct.
We have known it was coming but that doesnt make it easier.
If you could please send a prayer up for her, my 2 siblings and I, as we deal with this.
So sorry for your loss.

Georgie 1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was saddened to hear today that my mother had gone to the hospitol last night and around 5:30am, she went home to be with the lord. She would have been 85 in Oct.
If you could please send a prayer up for her, my 2 siblings and I, as we deal with this.
🙏🏼

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Condolences 🙏 to the family, bud. Words are not much help, but our prayers are with you and the family. The loss is difficult, but know that she is better and celebrating the reunion.

The next few days will be a roller-coaster of emotions and memories. Life goes on. May you find comfort.

TC54

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lord
Lord comfort this family as they mourn the loss of their precious mother. Pull them closer to you Father. Let peace reign in their hearts. My condolences to all concerned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom