prepper/survival clan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How likely will you join up with like minded people? Unlikely unless things get very, very bad...I hate people and it's nearly impossible to tell who is truly "like minded".

Will you? All depends on the situation.

Have you? I have made contact with, and developed loose relationships with a few people that have the potential to be allies.

Is there really a need if you dont live in a large city(okc,tulsa)? Absolutely yes unless you have a large family unit already. In truly hard times it will be hard work from sun up to sun down...with the additional requirement of 24/7 security, even in the sticks. You can't plant a field and patrol your section at the same time. Can't fetch water and improve your defenses at the same time etc...

That pretty much covers it ...

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How likely will you join up with like minded people?
-=- Extremely likely, been preparing for quite some time

Will you?
-=- Yes

Have you?
-=- Yes

Is there really a need if you dont live in a large city(okc,tulsa)?
-=- Yes , unless you are completely self sufficient obviously.. but finding resources will be easiest with a network.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How likely will you join up with like minded people?
-=- Extremely likely, been preparing for quite some time

Will you?
-=- Yes

Have you?
-=- Yes

Is there really a need if you dont live in a large city(okc,tulsa)?
-=- Yes , unless you are completely self sufficient obviously.. but finding resources will be easiest with a network.
Networking ...will be Very important.
Joining-Up.....?.I kinda understand that , this is my place...stay over there a little ways ..so I can watch you.
And we'll be Just Fine

Rick Means

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe networking with like minded people with the same values is going to be necessary. Different skill sets and different prepper focuses will be good. Some people want to see lots of chaos and even anarchy, but I always say - The preparations you are making now are going to be the deciding factor on whether your family will get to experience "Walton's Mountain" or be subjected to "Mad Max." I'm aiming for Walton's mountain.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With some close friends and my family there is no reason to look for more people. My buddies and I have talked out a basic plan, over beers and football, but it was serious talk. We have all made some preperations like storing food, meds, and other needed items like ammunition, TP, and socks. Hell we have even gone out and scouted out alternate locations to move to if things go tits up. But are we anything close to being preppers? Nope, just people making a basic plan and putting that plan into action. Besides it is a way to get the wives together and go out and have a reason to go camping and even do some shooting. CHEERS

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some family yes, some of the family no.
Friends & like minded not so much either.
I better really know you before you come knocking on my door looking for help.
Sorry it is what it is.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New Orleans. Katrina. The first threat after environment was gangs and then government itself. No reason why it would be any different here. Gangs are already organized. Project Katrina into weeks/months and you'll see gangs grow exponentially then move out of cities into the country side. No matter how many guns you have you're toast against even the smallest gang unless you're part of some kind of organized contingent yourself. A matter of life or death.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New Orleans. Katrina. The first threat after environment was gangs and then government itself. No reason why it would be any different here. Gangs are already organized. Project Katrina into weeks/months and you'll see gangs grow exponentially then move out of cities into the country side. No matter how many guns you have you're toast against even the smallest gang unless you're part of some kind of organized contingent yourself. A matter of life or death.

Yep and no one can be on guard 24/7. You have to have down time and that is where the rest of the group comes in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom