Presentation whiskeys or bourbons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps this one?

1728352940290.png

Distilled and packaged in the U.S.A., but conceived of on a rooftop in Baghdad, Iraq, in 2007, Regimental Whiskey pays tribute to all branches of the military, past and present, with the brand’s mission conveyed through a custom canteen-shaped bottle that “feels just right in the hand of a soldier, sailor, airman, or marine,” says the company. But that’s just the beginning of Regimental Whiskey’s military-style attention to detail. From cap to case, the brand employs deliberate design elements throughout to emphasize its military origins.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps this one?

View attachment 517775

Distilled and packaged in the U.S.A., but conceived of on a rooftop in Baghdad, Iraq, in 2007, Regimental Whiskey pays tribute to all branches of the military, past and present, with the brand’s mission conveyed through a custom canteen-shaped bottle that “feels just right in the hand of a soldier, sailor, airman, or marine,” says the company. But that’s just the beginning of Regimental Whiskey’s military-style attention to detail. From cap to case, the brand employs deliberate design elements throughout to emphasize its military origins.
Aah but does it fit in one of these?
1728353903435.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jameson Black Barrel or Busmills Black Bush?
You caught me in a moment of Irish whisky confusion. It is indeed Bushmills Black Bush.
Interesting story about it. Several years ago, wife and I stopped at Waxy O'Shea's Irish bar in Branson for a cocktail and snack.
They had a big poster of Bushmills Black Bush next to the bar on a post if anyone has been there.
Our wait staff was a young black lady that was evidently new. Wife ordered her cocktail. Then she turned to me and asked what I wanted.
Said I'd like to have your Black Bush neat. The look we got from here was confusing. We wondered if she thought I was hitting on her and maybe it could be a fun time, or not.
Never saying another word, I pointed at the 6' tall poster on the post next to the bar. She looked and the expression on her face was priceless. The rest of the evening went really fun with her. More black bush!

Latest posts

Top Bottom