President Obama will be here Sunday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I respect the position not the person.

I agree. Respect is earned and this sack of **** has done nothing to earn respect, unless you think his apology to all of the other countries did it for you. This is Memorial weekend where we honor those who have fought and died for our great country not some muslim $hitbag who has made it clear how much he hates our country. May Air Force One fly into an F5 as it leaves Oklahoma. That would be a blessing for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haven't these people suffered enough!!!???

MORE than enough. I would be willing to bet that if you took all the people of Moore that were directly hit by the tornado and asked them if THEY wanted obama to come for a visit you would get 95% that would say NO. You would have to get somebody other than his people there to do the survey because we all know what happens when they get the numbers before any body else does. Figures don't lie but liars figure!!!!

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow.....this thread has gone sad & pathetic.

Can someone tell me when Obama said he hates America? Or the evidence of such?

For all of those that can't help but wish hate & disrespect upon others, what president did you respect?

And...
Aren't some of the things being said in here the exact same crap we all condemn the WBC for doing?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**** Obama!

The victims do not need his BS, but he's going to spread it anyway, the best hope is that he gets in and out quickly without screwing anything up.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the guy. I respect that he is coming here, but I hope it's for the right reason. The city of Moore really needs help and I hope he can deliver on that end. There is a time for politics and I don't feel this is the time for that stuff. Let's focus on the families that lost loved ones and lost the place they call home.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow.....this thread has gone sad & pathetic.

For all of those that can't help but wish hate & disrespect upon others, what president did you respect?

And...
Aren't some of the things being said in here the exact same crap we all condemn the WBC for doing?

Aren't you late for your vaccination?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

hmmmm....let's see, setting idly by while Americans in Benghazi were being killed, using the IRS to beat down his political opponents, directing the DOJ to violate the 1st Amendment rights of journalist, attempting to limit the 2nd Amendment rights of American citizens, arming Mexican Drug Cartels, arming the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda. Yeah, Obama bleeds red, white, & blue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom