price of ARs at this weekends gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And just think I got my Sig for just over $900 a few months ago! It is amazing how many of these things are selling right now. I just read an article that for ammo and certain AR's companies are telling the gun shops they will have to wait up to a year to restock. Can you imagine??

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
......my thing is ammo, esp 22lr, buying what I can find when I find it.

So, you're the one buying up all my ammo. Seriously, I've been restocking up on bulk 22 ammo for a couple-three months now buying a brick every payday or so. But since the school shooting tragedy occurred the stuff disappears off the store's shelves before I can get there most of fthe time.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its like oil futures, its all speculation, no one knows what is going to happen. If you dont like the price, then dont buy it. I am not buying ARs at this moment, my thing is ammo, esp 22lr, buying what I can find when I find it.

THIS,
Dang if it wasnt for the "boating accident" ,I could have traded some really high priced "now" stuff for .22's
Now I'm just lookin for some 22's
"
(is it all part of The Plan)?
22's---lightweight , accurate ,low recoil, quiet.....(and nobody's looking at them...SSHHH)

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, you're the one buying up all my ammo. Seriously, I've been restocking up on bulk 22 ammo for a couple-three months now buying a brick every payday or so. But since the school shooting tragedy occurred the stuff disappears off the store's shelves before I can get there most of fthe time.

LOL get there before I do, if its on the shelf, its fair game. Am I buying up everything, nope I leave some on the shelf when I can, but if its the last couple boxes, then I get em. Same for online, I lucked out to find a website that had 6 cases of 22lr in stock, I got a case, within 15 minutes the other 5 were gone. I am pretty much set of 556 and 9mm, its 22lr that I really need, since thats what I and my family shoot the most of.
Ya it does disappear fast, but I am not the one standing in line at 4am out side a store before they open scouring the parking lot for delivery trucks and making a mad dash to sporting goods to see what the store has on the carts they are bringing out for the back LOL...

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just came back from a very small show in Durant. "WOW"! I should have taken my AR with me. And, AK's were just as bad. I saw some weirdly tricked out AK's for $1,700 and $1,900. Ammo was ridiculous. Pmags were $50 and $60.

However, I did spot a guy walking around with a Spanish Mauser short rifle for $150. I relieved him of the responsibility of taking it back home.

It will be interesting to see what happens to prices when Feinstein's bill gets debated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom