price of ARs at this weekends gun show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little high for me is $1500, Rock river operator, nice rifle, used in the case, one mag. Wasn't going to take less than $1350. Told the guy 1500, my price was about mid range to low. Guy has probably already resold it and made a couple of bills. On the way out bought a mixed# SKS for 3 and resold it for 375 just before leaving.

OSUFire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only really looked at the tables because I was only looking for lowers. I go there shortly after 9:00 and several ARs were already sold ??average price?? depending on the gun was $1,750. I over heard several salesmen telling people how Obama was going to issue a "selling ban" after the first of the year so they better buy now or they probably will not get a chance. So several people were paying whatever they asked. PMags were going from between $35.00 - $50.00. All .223 and 5.56 rounds were sold by probably 10:00.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those were Spikes that Kings was asking $1000 for. Yep, a stripped lower for $1K.

A buck a round was pretty normal for .223 ammo.

The guy I bought my chrome BCG from 1 month ago has bumped all his uppers $200.

I didn't go to buy anything. Call it morbid curiosity.

OSUFire

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those were Spikes that Kings was asking $1000 for. Yep, a stripped lower for $1K.

I had always thought King's was a decent place to go, after this I will never shop there again. $1,000 for a $100 lower is too much. They should have just put up a huge sign that said "F**K YOU ALL". Talk about reaming you a new one! After today King's will not see any more of my money.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At first. I thought kings was gonna be a good shop. Bought three gun from there.

The wife had a misunderstanding with them and they called her a dumb b!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom