Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is anybody following the drama here? I'm not. But the internet is saying that the Opera Winfield interview with them may be a bigger than the Super Bowl...I guess that means in number of viewers?

Lotta drama and apparently, a lot of folks are tuned into this whole goat-rope.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But the internet is saying that the Opera Winfield interview with them may be a bigger than the Super Bowl.

Maybe they are referring to the size of oprahs posterior? Or is she skinny at the moment??? I’m not even keeping up with that.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Havin' been force-fed more than I wanted on the news when they got married, I avoid coverage of 'em like the plague,

All I gotta say, is that he must really love that girl, both to turn his back on such a giant gravy train, and to put up with her family.
:drunk2:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't even stand to buy Canadian or Australian silver coins. They have cool designs but then screw it up and put a picture of some old Hag on the back.

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I care less about seeing than Harry and Meghan is Harry and Meghan talking to Oprah!

As long as OSA doesn't go down before 9PM, I'm good.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a coworker that follows this family close. She was born and raised in England. We talk about it alot. She's my go to for Royal family and catholic questions.

It sounds like a bunch of drama over a single person/family. I can't imagine the amount of money pissed away on that family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom