Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and the Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harry stopped going on the pheasant and grouse hunts he had been doing his whole life because his wife didn't like hunting.Then a few months ago she had him sell a pretty extensive rifle collection he owned.I have no respect for him and he is a royal piece of crap.

She’s a combination of AOC type crazy leftist & Yoko Ono. Bad news. The family prob tried to talk sense into Harry-drop the crazy chick & resume hanging with the supermodels-but he didn’t take their advice

Last edited:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't watch it...But, I knew she would lay the blame on and say someone, something was.....Racist.

An sure enough reading in the paper...That was the reason. Royal family Racist, yet she married into it.

Both are losers in the game of life.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Born into a monarchy is supposed to make this ginger special? Marries a “D-List” Yank actress and whines about how bad they have it?

Who _____ (fill in the blank) cares what they say or do?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So is anybody following the drama here? I'm not. But the internet is saying that the Opera Winfield interview with them may be a bigger than the Super Bowl...I guess that means in number of viewers?

Lotta drama and apparently, a lot of folks are tuned into this whole goat-rope.

I thought we stopped giving a crap in 1776

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, I just had to see who started this thread. I should have known!
tapatalk_-1204957267.jpg

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really. Other than Princess Diana, Harry seemed like the only other likable royal. Between his military service, Invictus Games and general reputation as a partyer and ladies man, it seemed like he wasn't overly full of himself.

It sure seems like that trollop Markle took all of the likableness out of him since she sunk her claws into him. I never expected him to be the pussy-whipped type. :(

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prince Harry opened up about how meeting and marrying Meghan Markle made him realize how "trapped" he felt as a working member of the royal family.

"I was trapped, but I didn't know I was trapped," Harry told Oprah Winfrey in a sit-down interview, which aired Sunday night on CBS.

When asked if he ever would have stepped back from his royal role were it not for Markle, Harry said no, he wouldn't have.

"I wouldn't have been able to because I myself was trapped as well," he said. "I didn't see a way out."

https://www.insider.com/prince-harry-felt-trapped-in-royal-life-oprah-interview-2021-3
but he is still accepting the money. granny needs to cut the purse strings and watch this spoiled ***** change his tune

Latest posts

Top Bottom