Probably my last gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk23socom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Overall, I thought it was a good gunshow. I didn't care for the big empty islands of tables in the middle of the show.

There were good deals, you just needed to drop the attitude and make some serious offers. I can honestly say, this was my last gunshow until December 11th in OKC.

I agree 100% all the empty tables made it look worse than it actually was and there were some good deals if you looked and made serious offers.

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know the facility (building) owners want or need to make money to keep their facilities operating. But, I think they try to make their whole budget on one show, just like the food venders. Those two entities, I think, are seperate from the show sponsors who normally make their money off of table rental. So, it's not always the fault of the gun show sponsors. Am I wrong?

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did pretty good again today, So I guess my stuff wasn't too over priced. Some other guys around me did o.k. also. All you guys that complain about over priced items must not be looking in the right places?
The sooner shows used to be pretty good but this one had a lot smaller attendance than usual, Metcalf shows advertise more and they pull in the best crowds here in Tulsa with the most money being spent. R.K. shows charges way more for their tables than metcalf does and they don't advertise as much either. $12.00 does seem a little high for a door charge but then if they pay for alot of advertising then it is justified.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did pretty good again today, So I guess my stuff wasn't too over priced. Some other guys around me did o.k. also. All you guys that complain about over priced items must not be looking in the right places?....

Could be. My wife did get a pound of fudge from some lady who was selling a ton of different varieties. 13 bucks. Dont know what the going rate is, but it was pretty darn good.

boshtank

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought todays show was the best one in over a year! i seen 3 Kimber Ultra Carry II Like new from $749-$899 and people here post them for over 1,000 i found and purchased several items at very good prices

Best of all the people were all nice and didnt get ran over with the Electric Wheel chairs

Latest posts

Top Bottom