Problems Full Length Resizing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I took everything apart and cleaned it all very thoroughly. I also chucked the expander in a drill and polished it with scotch brite and the od is within tolerance. I ran a case through the die without the expander and it came out with the tolerance (id, od and neck wall thickness). After doing all of this I put everything back together and gave it another try, and wouldn't you know everything is working fine now. It is difficult getting the right amount of case lube on each case without getting too much though. Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions and advise. I really appreciate your help.

You should try One Shot - again a lot of bad rep for improper use. With One Shot - you can't over do it, but you HAVE to shake it very well, you HAVE to apply generously, you HAVE to wait for at least 1 minute.

vooduchikn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used hornady one shot lube once as directed, and stuck many a case.

I now use Dillon case lube and have never stuck a case since switching.

There was much rejoicing at the re-loading bench, and women were naked with beer, and..... well you get the point.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh well, sounds like I must be the only reloader on earth that has used Hornady one shot, and have never had a stuck case in a die. 5 years and thousands of rounds later. It still works for me.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh well, sounds like I must be the only reloader on earth that has used Hornady one shot, and have never had a stuck case in a die. 5 years and thousands of rounds later. It still works for me.
Nope your not the only one. Hornady One Shot has been my best friend since the hula-hoop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom