Pulled over and stopped at a DUI checkpoint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
JB Books and Dukester arguing like two little bitches. You two ladies on the rag?
easy slugger, just watch the show
www.reactiongifs.us_wp_content_uploads_2013_06_popcorn_the_joker.gif

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should re read some of your own posts if you want to seemsome "claptrap".The Jews DID think it was going to be ok until it was too late. Read Auschwitz by Laurence Rees. That was my point and yes it is relavent if not PC. And cops ARE out of control generally speaking. Militarization nationwide.....check. Abuses and corruption on the news weekly, if not daily.......check. I never said that guy was right to provoke the cops, I said he w within his rights. I also said he didn't need to have a reason to exercise his rights. I'm sorry that you think anything you don't agree with is negative, however I am not surprised.

Ok sweetie, but negative is negative. I don't think everything I disagree with is negative. You make some good points, you're just too bombastic in your delivery.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
A box a person stand upon to judge or lecture others, regardless of his or her qualifications to do so....

Kinda like this:

And people wonder why there is so much hatred for LEO's. For every good one there are 100 that are scum of the earth. They forgot long ago what their actual role is and who they work for. We should apply the same level of zero tolerance aimed at my kids when they eat a Pop Tart at school to wannabe storm troopers on power trips like these guys and maybe it would get better eventually.

ROFLMFAO!

Latest posts

Top Bottom