Pulled over and stopped at a DUI checkpoint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess some of you folks should just let your disagreement with checkpoints be known then. Next time you come up to one just exercise your rights and keep driving since there's no justification for them to be stopping people in the first place.
Wow, I hate to say it but that's just ridiculous...

BroMalik

Marksman
Reaction score
Why, you're not using common sense! If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. I bet there were a few Jews who had similar thoughts once upon a time.

You a big mouthed fool. This **** has been going on for years. Doesn't have nothing to do with Jews. That kid was looking for trouble. What about innocent people pulled over because they in the wrong neighborhood?

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You a big mouthed fool. This **** has been going on for years. Doesn't have nothing to do with Jews. That kid was looking for trouble. What about innocent people pulled over because they in the wrong neighborhood?

I actually typed that, does that make me a big fingered fool?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why, you're not using common sense! If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about. I bet there were a few Jews who had similar thoughts once upon a time.

That's an insult to Holocaust survivors and to the memory of those that died. Nobody is dragging you out of your homes and putting you on a train to an extermination camp.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's an insult to Holocaust survivors and to the memory of those that died. Nobody is dragging you out of your homes and putting you on a train to an extermination camp.

Not sure how it's an insult. Nobody started out being dragged from their homes. I'm not even saying that's what will happen here. There are, however, some disturbing parallels whether you want to admit it or not. You spend far too much time standing on a soap box.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me on a soapbox? Ha ha ha Geez. You're the one with the constant negative comments about just about every subject that comes up.

See if you can stay with me on this: You make repeated references regarding how unjust you think this stop is and imply that almost all cops are out of control. I then point out this kid in the OP's video was obviously provoking the cop. I say a little common sense should be used in these encounters. You then make the comment about Jews. Your implication being that the Jews in Nazi Germany failed to see what was happening until too late. Melodramatic claptrap. It doesn't even illustrate the point well.

You insult their memory by trivializing what happened to them with this ridiculous analogy.

"LEOs are bad blah blah blah..." And I am on a soap box? Ha ha ha OH OKAY.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe you should re read some of your own posts if you want to seemsome "claptrap".The Jews DID think it was going to be ok until it was too late. Read Auschwitz by Laurence Rees. That was my point and yes it is relavent if not PC. And cops ARE out of control generally speaking. Militarization nationwide.....check. Abuses and corruption on the news weekly, if not daily.......check. I never said that guy was right to provoke the cops, I said he w within his rights. I also said he didn't need to have a reason to exercise his rights. I'm sorry that you think anything you don't agree with is negative, however I am not surprised.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess some of you folks should just let your disagreement with checkpoints be known then. Next time you come up to one just exercise your rights and keep driving since there's no justification for them to be stopping people in the first place.

Wow, I hate to say it but that's just ridiculous...

What - you mean there are times when someone shouldn't insist on exercising their rights? And just when this discussion almost had me convinced, after all. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom