Question about synthetic SKS stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I am wondering if there is a fixed stock for an SKS that is synthetic and I can still use my blade bayonet? (not spike) If there isn't one, is it possible to modify one to still be able to use my bayonet? Can't seem to find one. I like fixed stocks, not the tapco collapsible stocks. Thanks everyone! Have a Merry Christmas!

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I am wondering if there is a fixed stock for an SKS that is synthetic and I can still use my blade bayonet? (not spike) If there isn't one, is it possible to modify one to still be able to use my bayonet? Can't seem to find one. I like fixed stocks, not the tapco collapsible stocks. Thanks everyone! Have a Merry Christmas!

I haven't seen one. I just bought a Monte Carlo stock for mine and it looks like the bayonet would be fine on there but you'd probably jab your hand at some point.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put one on a SKS I had years ago. All I did was take the dremel tool and cut out a channel for it to set in. Didnt look too bad when I got done either. That sure was a fun thing to shoot back when you could get a case of ammo for under a c-note. Sold the thing when it got to being 200/case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom