Question for teh USSA peeps.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Once I join and go through the safety orientation class and get my membership I understand I'm good to go on shooting.

My question is, if I decide to take a buddy out on a Saturday to shoot with me does he have to go through a class as well before he can shoot?

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I also believe you get (5) guest passes a year with the basic mambership. So you can him out there no problem. Just check in like normal & advise them you have a guest with you.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contracts are for suckers. If the place is run right and offers all the shooting areas like USSA does why would a person want to stop paying the monthly fee? I wouldn't! It's when USSA let's stuff break or doesn't do up keep and then your still stuck with a contract. Not saying USSA has done this but there is a chance. Like a fitness center that let's **** break down and you're stuck with your contract.

Not knocking USSA, its a great place and I would love to be a member since I only live 7 miles away, but I refuse to do a contract. Now when they let me join for the their 3 year contract price of $30 month, I'll join and won't stop my membership unless the facilities go to hell.

Just me two pennies....

Biggest reason is contract=money. With month to month people would drop it during bad weather months. They could have a more expensive monthly membership with out a contract. I am a member and dont mind the contract thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom