Question for you 3 gunners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the icy 3 gun match out at OKCGC back in January and have gotten pretty interested. I have a Glock 34 and I was wondering what a good holster would be for 3 gun matches.
Thanks!

ninefan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best solution? Email David at KyTac and ask if he still has the SH3 G34 holster that is listed on his clearance page (as long as you don't mind having a Navy Blue holster):

http://kytac.net/CLEARANCE-Pg-2.html

Otherwise there are other holsters that may be more readily available (Ready Tactical, Comp-Tac, etc), but none will be as good as the KyTac (in my experience).

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both a BladeTech and a Kytac for my M&P's and like them both. I'd go with whichever one you can get with the least hassle. CompTac also makes really nice kydex gear...

Slammer

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2300 N Lincoln Blvd, OKlahoma City, OK 73105
Bladetech. It will outlast anything else made in kydex. For a glock, you can get it just about anywhere.

M

+1 on the bladetech. They have excellent customer service

My dog chewed one of my holsters up before I got it off the porch and they replaced it for shipping costs only.

Be aware that they make a lot of their holsters to order so you may not get it before the 3 gun match on the 21st. You might contact them before you order or go through one of their distributors like Velocity Shooter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom