Question for you 3 gunners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you going to tie me up with one of your ties Ty? ( Caddy Shack )

And if there is a Ty land...is there a Bennyville?? Soon to be answered in Mesa!

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
......... I "pre-plan" my shooting every time I exit my patrol car and hope it doesn't come to that..............

**Insert MH-6B for patrol car, and we are sooooooooo on the same page!!!****

(conscious thought = too slow) (real world = dead)

Need a few examples? Some people just don't know how true this is.

You can train to a standard, but there is something about competition that brings about stress you have not felt before.

I haven't shot a 3-gun yet (but I will, hopefully, on the 21st), but I'm pretty sure its going to be an elevated feeling similar to what I got the first USPSA match I shot. It's a little different that what you described. I was engulfed with a VERY SIMILAR feeling (not exactly) that I felt during a TIC. To say the least, that feeling is addictive.

I suck at USPSA......just ask Mike.....he was dodging flying magazines and laughing so hard at me I don't know how he held on to that timer!!!! But, I'll get better, and it will fine tune the way I react to a slightly different type of stress. I'll add that skill to my ruck sack, and will only make me a better fighter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom