Questionable business names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't believe he's so proud of that!
Personal story. That guy wanted to represent us in a sewer problem against the city one time but he was just getting started, i guess, because when we tried to view his website after getting the flyer he sent out, it was down so we thought it was a scam. Missed opportunity.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I had a picture of it, but back around 96 or 97 I saw a nice professionally made sign in Gary Indiania that summed up the whole neighborhood it hung in.

"Adult Videos, We Take Food Stamps"

That was at the same time the state troopers were doing rotations in Garry because the local PD needed the assistance.

Back in 2019, the wife and I were working the central part of Indiana in our Summer jobs of doing road and pavement condition surveys. The couple that was working the western third of the state, which includes Gary, refused to stay in that area and made it a point of finding a hotel in South Bend, roughly 60 miles from Gary. They told us that there was no way that would stay in Gary for any reason.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive shipped wheels to a company called "Dirty Sanchez 4x4" before. That one will always stick in my memory.
tsktsk.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom