Questionable business names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vape shop in Enid called "You Suck". Apparently not doing well. I'll bet they have no idea why
There's a "You Suck" vape shop next to the Beeline in Glenpool, in the strip mall north of 141st, IIRC. Their doors are still open, so I guess they're doing fine, though I can't say I've ever been in there.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is (or used to be) a dirty movie store on the south bank of the Red River at the I-35 bridge called DW's Adult Video (or some variation, but it started with "DW's"). Most every time I drove by it at night, the "D" was burned out (or at least off), so it always said it was "W's Adult Video."

This would've been during the early 2000s, during George "W" Bush's Presidency. I was never really sure if it was just a bad sign or a political statement...

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
301D779D-E1A3-44C5-957F-28692B92265B.jpeg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was in HS, a young couple (Diana and Robert) opened a convenience store outside town, close to the airport.
Called it Rob & Di Quick Stop. Never knew of them being held up.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the guys I used to work with had a plumbing business. He had business cards with the motto,

“A flush beats a full house”.

I always thought an appropriate name for a Convenience store would be “Stop and Rob”.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't eat the sushi.... I do make it a point to stop at one of the first ones off of I44 when driving through Missouri. Fill up my gas tank there. Got the best mileage ever on 3 cars, a 2014 Mustang GT, a 2016 Explorer and a 2019 Mustang GT. The mileage was 2 mpg better at their stations than any other state. Possibly a long slope downhill when traveling north but I have never checked the elevations between fills.
Could the better mileage be because Missouri sucks????

Latest posts

Top Bottom