Quick, best burgers around OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bricktown burgers is owned by my Uncle. If you are downtown between 11-2 then stop in. Ask for Richard, (Uncle Dick yeah, that's what we call him) or my cousin Shelly and tell them Andy referred you. If the service was slow it was because they were short handed that day. If there is a black mustang parked out there, then you can say hello to me!

I love Bricktown Burger! My only complaint is that the fries need to be hand cut to better compliment the fantastic burger. The skinny fries just dont do it for me...

Ron's is good
Red Robin is not bad
Earl's Rib Palace serves a pretty decent burger as well

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me, they are two separate things. Yes, they get interchanged as a condiment, but overall, Mayo and Salad Dressing are separate things to be used in their own ways.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm another vote for the 4U Café at H&H Gun Range. The chili dogs are great as well. The wife and I'll be splitting one this Friday since we split an onion burger with bacon and cheese last Friday. The fries are good, too.

Woody

Steve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm after a Burger and not eating my own, I gotta go Whataburger. But I have trouble picking true faves though. I also like the Bacon cheese from Braum's and Steak-n-Shake is good, but overpriced IMO. The old sonic burgers were all bread an little meat but I gotta say since they changed it up they really are good. BTW, I pretty much get a double everywhere I go except Braum's.

!** Warning **! Shameless plug ahead.

Believe it or not we, Van's Pig Stands, make a pretty darned good burger as well. In fact some days for lunch in Shawnee we sell so many I joke about changing the sign to Van's Hamburger Stand. Get the #2(which means double meat) and ask for Double cheese. It's cooked on a flat grill and is nice and juicy. The default topping are both Real Miracle Whip and Mustard with pickles onions, tomatoes and lettuce, but we can make it anyway you like. Served with some fresh cut Curly-Qs its tough to beat.

[Broken External Image]

Oh and when we run the BBQ Cheeseburger on special that thing rocks! Just Pickles, Grilled Onions and Van's BBQ Sauce. mmmmmmm good.

damn that burger looks good!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love this thread... I dont know where any good burger joints are since I just moved back here since when I was young, but im making a listed of these joints and I will be checking them off more than twice lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom