Quick, best burgers around OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Sherri's Diner on SW 59th St., just east of Western, has a "Double Chili Size" or something like that, which is a double open faced burger with chili & cheese - it's pretty strong.

Monroe's on 2700 S Douglas used to have the same thing, but they called theirs the "Big Sexy". But Monroes has not been the same since they changed ownership two years ago.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm probably a bit biased since I work there, but I'd say Red Robin. When I talk to customers about their burgers the majority say either "It's really good" or "It's the best burger I've had". The majority of complaints come from people who don't read what's on the burger before they order or they didn't get their "free fries" fast enough (they're bottomless if you get a burger, not an appetizer for you salad...).

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm probably a bit biased since I work there, but I'd say Red Robin. When I talk to customers about their burgers the majority say either "It's really good" or "It's the best burger I've had". The majority of complaints come from people who don't read what's on the burger before they order or they didn't get their "free fries" fast enough (they're bottomless if you get a burger, not an appetizer for you salad...).

Red Robin is GOOD but has no place in this discussion. Im being a bit harsh but true

Latest posts

Top Bottom