Range Idiots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I have seen my fair share of idiots too but never personally been there when people were shooting and consuming alcohol. If they want to stand on their porch and drink and shoot crap on their property thats one thing, still illegal though. If they go to a public range and bring their shenanigans, sorry but I am raining on that parade.

I have not one iota of tolerance for alcohol and shooting firearms at a public place where others are at risk. You and your friends want to kill each other in your yard or in your hayfield, go right ahead.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to drink the devil juice while driving at the public race track... Does that make me a bad person who is breaking the law? No one was injured, but I did manage to break a drive shaft and when I set my nice Futaba radio down it fell off the tower and broke. Guess drinking and racing is a no no when racing RC. :cry3:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to drink the devil juice while driving at the public race track... Does that make me a bad person who is breaking the law? No one was injured, but I did manage to break a drive shaft and when I set my nice Futaba radio down it fell off the tower and broke. Guess drinking and racing is a no no when racing RC. :cry3:

how bigga a rc you got?? my tmaxx would prolly tear your acl...

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, I dont really like the monster trucks. I have a HPI Blitz 2wd hopped up. You can actually see some pics of it and the hopups it has in the classifieds. I think we clocked it at like 43 mph with the factory gearing. It has since then been geared down for the track in Yukon.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a sensitive thread for me because i was there shooting on a 100 yd target and we all decided to go down range. There was one shooter to my left closest to the wall. as i was walking down idk maybe 50 yds or so with everyone down range i heard a "BLAM" thinking it was on the other side of the wall i kept on. when i got to my target i took off my ear muffs and i heard screaming and yelling. going WTF in my head i turned around to find my dad about to kill the guy that was next to me because he was the one firing. The only thing i can say really is if you think maybe you didnt get their attention and you are yelling maybe you should slap them in the head and get their attention. Harry will more than likely make people leave if they dont follow rules.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After my kids and I were swept with loaded guns by individuals from about 18-65yrs old the last 3 times i went to the Wagoner range, i decided it wasn't worth my familys lives to shoot for free anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom