Ready to be PO'ed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted I hate bud light, especially bud light lime.... but no fruit in your beer but we can go full Liberace with this Frozen Margarita?
Glad someone said it. My 2015 summer margarita is a good joven, fresh lime juice, and a drizzle of agave nectar. Don't miss the cointreau taste or price.

That's some Tulsa State Fair meets Jimmy Buffet concert **** right there.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad someone said it. My 2015 summer margarita is a good joven, fresh lime juice, and a drizzle of agave nectar. Don't miss the cointreau taste or price.

That's some Tulsa State Fair meets Jimmy Buffet concert **** right there.

I'm going to wager you've actually been to Mexico and had a real margarita. My other half is essentially stuck on Tequila Gimlets right now so I'm gonna steal the agave nectar addition.

Sad thing is... I'd also wager you'd have educate nearly every bartender in Tulsa on that one.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to wager you've actually been to Mexico and had a real margarita. My other half is essentially stuck on Tequila Gimlets right now so I'm gonna steal the agave nectar addition.

Sad thing is... I'd also wager you'd have educate nearly every bartender in Tulsa on that one.

A cumber gimlet will rock your world.

Recently had a jalepeno margarita......I recommend it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
someone left a bottle of it at my house, and i've been intrigued since...now I have nearly enough empty bottles of it to build a small shack

Last time I did consciously did Jager was 1994 and Jim Rose Circus and Marilyn Manson was opening for NIN at the Pavilion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom