Recommendations for 9mm rifle or carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across a used Beretta CX4 this week. Won't get around to shooting it for a while. Too darned hot and too many ticks. Unfortunately, the previous owner no longer had the hard case, sling, extra mag or sight tool. Bummer! Thing was covered in dust and dry as a bone. Looked like it had been in the closet for the last 10 years. Cleaned up real nice, though. Ordered a top rail for my scope/red dot.

Internals are interesting. Controls are largely ambidextrous and easy to change out. I think I'll like it.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran across a used Beretta CX4 this week. Won't get around to shooting it for a while. Too darned hot and too many ticks. Unfortunately, the previous owner no longer had the hard case, sling, extra mag or sight tool. Bummer! Thing was covered in dust and dry as a bone. Looked like it had been in the closet for the last 10 years. Cleaned up real nice, though. Ordered a top rail for my scope/red dot.

Internals are interesting. Controls are largely ambidextrous and easy to change out. I think I'll like it.

Here ya go.....

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-cx4-storm-original-hard-case/c61730/

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I offer this with deference to been.
cx4.jpg

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went with the CZ Scorpion Carbine. Can't wait to shoot it....

Attachments

• 20160809_153130_resized.jpg
    20160809_153130_resized.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 153

Latest posts

Top Bottom