Red Wasps Have Declared War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday at our local park in Piedmont parents were complaining about kids getting stung by the red wasps. I got up there just before sunrise in hunt of their nests this morning. Found one small nest and two larger ones. Doused each wasp nest with spray and killed at least 30 plus adult wasps. Got the nests out smashed them and then doused them again for good measure.
IMG_6691.jpeg
IMG_6699.jpeg
IMG_6696.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6700.jpeg
IMG_6704.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday at our local park in Piedmont parents were complaining about kids getting stung by the red wasps. I got up there just before sunrise in hunt of their nests this morning. Found one small nest and two larger ones. Doused each wasp nest with spray and killed at least 30 plus adult wasps. Got the nests out smashed them and then doused them again for good measure. View attachment 491625View attachment 491626View attachment 491627View attachment 491628View attachment 491629View attachment 491630
Good deed sir!

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The war continues......... my bride came to me this afternoon and told me my granddaughter had found a good size wasp nest on the top corner of a window that she was cleaning for us. I grabbed the foaming brake cleaner and found the nest. Another nest bites the dust. Those things never had a chance to get away, they just dropped like a rock. case closed. I'm actually thinking of taking the 2 freshly bought cans of 20' wasp spray back to Home Depot and telling my 2 stories and giving the cans back to them. So what if I lose 7 bucks, I wont ever get stung by the wasps again as long as I have the brake cleaner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom