Refreshed the Crickett

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've got 9 jillion barbies that have been given to em by folks who think they'll play with em. They don't play barbies. I'm getting an idea here.

Check barbies on ebay before that. Some draw $$$.
My wife has a couple of the originals still in the box and some hand made originals in full formal gear from a grandmother that are incredible with the stitching and patterns.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crap, we have gone from guns to Barbies.........Where are we going now.......
Breyer horses?? My wife's got 4 jillion of those still in the boxes. They'd make fabulous targets. Beanie Babies, 13 jillion they'd make great targets also! Why the hell did I buy a couple packs of targets and zombie splatter targets today?? Oh yeah! My wife would use me as a target!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Breyer horses?? My wife's got 4 jillion of those still in the boxes. They'd make fabulous targets. Beanie Babies, 13 jillion they'd make great targets also! Why the hell did I buy a couple packs of targets and zombie splatter targets today?? Oh yeah! My wife would use me as a target!
None explode unless you salt them with tannerite. Kids won't like em if you don't

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did a "gender reveal" for some friends of ours. They dropped off the sonogram (they didn't read it) to my wife and asked us to do something neat to reveal their unborn baby's gender at their gender reveal party. It was a boy. My wife bought all the blue chalk line chalk Lowes had. I put it in ziplocs (8lbs it was) and duct taped it to 3lbs of tannerite. My wife decorated a fancy box to place the "blue bomb" in. The expecting mother put a .223 in it first try. ITS A BOY they hollered!

Yup we got this thread to there.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did a "gender reveal" for some friends of ours. They dropped off the sonogram (they didn't read it) to my wife and asked us to do something neat to reveal their unborn baby's gender at their gender reveal party. It was a boy. My wife bought all the blue chalk line chalk Lowes had. I put it in ziplocs (8lbs it was) and duct taped it to 3lbs of tannerite. My wife decorated a fancy box to place the "blue bomb" in. The expecting mother put a .223 in it first try. ITS A BOY they hollered!

Yup we got this thread to there.....
3 lb is a pretty good blast. We need a video. Congrats on the expectant mom and family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom