Remember when you paid a premium for a Ford Bronco?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shop around in pretty much anything right now and you’ll probably find reduced cost and excess inventory.

Unless you're looking for a decent used pickup. We had a helluva time finding something that didn't have 150+ thousand miles on it. Even 2021 and 2022 pickups are high miles it seems.

Finally found a 2016 F250, one owner, with 88k miles. The truck looked damn near new. We didn't really want something that old but this truck was in way better condition than most of the newer stuff we looked at.

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you're looking for a decent used pickup. We had a helluva time finding something that didn't have 150+ thousand miles on it. Even 2021 and 2022 pickups are high miles it seems.

Finally found a 2016 F250, one owner, with 88k miles. The truck looked damn near new. We didn't really want something that old but this truck was in way better condition than most of the newer stuff we looked at.
Me personally I’ve never bought anything used that had over 30,000 miles, but that’s me. I inspect like crazy and have said vehicle inspected by others besides the dealer selling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom