Reminded why I carry....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this reminds me of an old lady that backed into my car and took out one of my headlights at 7-11. i dont know if she just didnt realize it or what. but she just threw it in drive and drove off casually while i was yelling at her. i jumped in the car and followed got the tags and model of the car. i was honking at her, drove beside her trying to get her attention with no success. she neither sped up or slowed down. finally i just said F-it and i drove back to the gas station and called police. Gave them the info. 5 months later and still no word my headlight is still broke.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people never cease to amaze me.

In New Orleans we were walking back to the truck from baseball practice when a few guys pulled up mouthing how they were going to kick our white asses blah blah blah.
I just told them to go home.
There were 5 of them... but all 4 of us had baseball bats and 2 of us were carrying. It would have been ugly.

Then that night CJ actually got mugged while he was walking his dog. Well, sort of. CJ had just picked up the dog's **** with a bag when the guy got the drop on him. "Yo give me your--" CJ interrupted him by just shoving the open end of the bag of dog **** in the guy's face. He started gagging, said "thath nasty, you nasty, ****" and ran away.
Maybe that guy will choose another career.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people never cease to amaze me.

In New Orleans we were walking back to the truck from baseball practice when a few guys pulled up mouthing how they were going to kick our white asses blah blah blah.
I just told them to go home.
There were 5 of them... but all 4 of us had baseball bats and 2 of us were carrying. It would have been ugly.

Then that night CJ actually got mugged while he was walking his dog. Well, sort of. CJ had just picked up the dog's **** with a bag when the guy got the drop on him. "Yo give me your--" CJ interrupted him by just shoving the open end of the bag of dog **** in the guy's face. He started gagging, said "thath nasty, you nasty, ****" and ran away.
Maybe that guy will choose another career.

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!!! lmfao!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom