Republicans are getting it done!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see democrats introducing pro-gun legislation. I don't see democrats trying to stop anti-gun legislation. I don't see democrats talking about opening areas to more drilling and energy production. I don't see republicans promoting division between the races and supporting groups like BLM and antifa like democrats. I don't see republicans as a party trying to ban fossil fuels. I don't democrats arguing against killing unborn babies. I don't see republicans spending billions on BS "green" energy projects. I don't see republicans encouraging open borders. I don't see democrats calling for investigations into the corrupt Biden family. I don't see republicans suppressing stories unfavorable to the Biden or Clinton or Obama crime families. And I see tremendous differences in other positions of the parties.

About the only area in which I see the parties are the same is in spending money we don't have.

If you don't see major differences between what the two parties stand for you're not looking very hard. I'm not saying the republican party is without issues and doesn't have it's share of pandering politicians. But there are definitely distinct differences.

And ask yourself this: Under our current system (not some fantasy idea of what you think the system should be) would you rather have democrats or republicans in office.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see democrats introducing pro-gun legislation. I don't see democrats trying to stop anti-gun legislation. I don't see democrats talking about opening areas to more drilling and energy production. I don't see republicans promoting division between the races and supporting groups like BLM and antifa like democrats. I don't see republicans as a party trying to ban fossil fuels. I don't democrats arguing against killing unborn babies. I don't see republicans spending billions on BS "green" energy projects. I don't see republicans encouraging open borders. I don't see democrats calling for investigations into the corrupt Biden family. I don't see republicans suppressing stories unfavorable to the Biden or Clinton or Obama crime families. And I see tremendous differences in other positions of the parties.

About the only area in which I see the parties are the same is in spending money we don't have.

If you don't see major differences between what the two parties stand for you're not looking very hard. I'm not saying the republican party is without issues and doesn't have it's share of pandering politicians. But there are definitely distinct differences.

And ask yourself this: Under our current system (not some fantasy idea of what you think the system should be) would you rather have democrats or republicans in office.
Very well said.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes because we have millions of people like one of my sisters that believe anything the Democrats and media lapdogs tell them.

Mainly because the dems have 'legal' ballot harvesting down to a science and the R's refuse to change those laws in just about every state except Florida.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is correct neither side is on your side and I wish people understood this, the very best thing we could do is have strict term limits for everyone up there . The status quo only benefits elected criminals who get fat voting for their pet pork amendments in bills they pass.
And make it retroactive so the ones that have timed out, go.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin. It’s all theater, and we’re the dumb*ss audience paying to watch.
That makes as much sense as saying you’re responsible for rape because you’re a man. Paying attention to this theater is One’s responsibility (all of us) to know who the liars are. It is our responsibility to ensure elected officials are doing what they’re supposed to be doing or vote them out.

Left wing right wing, if you had cancer, would you leave it there or would you cut it out? Because the left wing is a cancer.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That makes as much sense as saying you’re responsible for rape because you’re a man. Paying attention to this theater is One’s responsibility ( all of us) to know who the liars are. It is our responsibility to ensure elected officials are doing what they’re supposed to be or vote them out.

Left wing right wing, if you had cancer, would you leave it there or would you cut it out? Because the left wing is a cancer.
Why don’t you point out which congressmen AREN’T liars, because I’m sure it’ll be alot shorter list. I think they’re ALL lying sacks of sh*t. :finger:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don’t you point out which congressmen AREN’T liars, because I’m sure it’ll be alot shorter list. I think they’re ALL lying sacks of sh*t. :finger:
Somebody’s a half empty glass person. There is no person that anyone of us agrees with 100% and it’s the same with politicians. Politicians in general are manipulators. That’s how they get things done. The difference is integrity, which a good portion lack. And I doubt one Democrat has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom