Republicans are getting it done!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And if they can actually do anything about the folks that are and have been way out of line, I'll be impressed. Until and unless, color me skeptical.

Well, perhaps history may still be able to show the incompetence and corruption of government officials. And, that "showing" should also include officials, regardless of political persuasion.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, perhaps history may still be able to show the incompetence and corruption of government officials. And, that "showing" should also include officials, regardless of political persuasion.
Amen, Brother. Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Green, whatever. Throw ALL the rascals out, jail them if justified. Get folks in office who remember who they are supposed to be working for, and are not in it for what they can make for themselves. Think it was Harry Truman who said the only folks who get rich in politics are the crooks. Very loosely interpreted, rather than quoted. ;)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The occassions when Congress is gridlocked are the very few times they are doing no harm to the American Citizen. I have yet to see them pass a substantively good piece of legislation
IF they'll play by the rules they said they were going to play, like giving legislators 5 days to read a bill before being asked to vote on it, among other things, maybe it can happen. I would truly like some good news in the political arena that is Washington D.C. these days... Not holding my breath waiting, though.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That makes as much sense as saying you’re responsible for rape because you’re a man. Paying attention to this theater is One’s responsibility (all of us) to know who the liars are. It is our responsibility to ensure elected officials are doing what they’re supposed to be doing or vote them out.

Left wing right wing, if you had cancer, would you leave it there or would you cut it out? Because the left wing is a cancer.
I would shoot it, stab it, cut, it, poison it, smash it, shoot it, run over it, shoot it, then kill it, and then kill it again.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF they'll play by the rules they said they were going to play, like giving legislators 5 days to read a bill before being asked to vote on it, among other things, maybe it can happen. I would truly like some good news in the political arena that is Washington D.C. these days... Not holding my breath waiting, though.
I want every piece of legislation to apply to the legislators as it applies to us and TERM LIMITS.

Retroactive on both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom