Reverse Mortgages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:shocked: Sure ... whatever you say Madd ...

Seriously dude ... I have read every single word you have posted here.

This is why I generally don't post in these threads ... just watch and learn.

However, I distinctly remember you posting that you WERE selling reverse mortgages and that you WERE NOT happy about it, so I thought (wrongly it seems) that because of your obvious change of heart I could learn something from you about them.

Sorry, my bad ...

Is it possible that I wasn't happy about it because of the company I was with or are you making the jump that it was because I hated reverse mortgages?

Because I can tell you, that it certainly wasn't the latter.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it possible that I wasn't happy about it because of the company I was with or are you making the jump that it was because I hated reverse mortgages?

Because I can tell you, that it certainly wasn't the latter.

Like I said ... you have told me all I need to know. Again ... my bad. You guys can keep your reverse mortgages and your double speak. Thanks for the info.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, and it was nothing personal (even though I don't agree with reverse mortgages, but I'm staying out of this timesuck). I just wanted to help jog that old woman's memory.

And this old woman greatly appreciates it ... I remembered seeing the post and that he was unhappy but will be the first to admit that whether it was with the company or the RMs I couldn't tell you. That's why I posted.

**edited because while it may be true ;) it is not necessary**

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... apologies all around.

I am still looking for a reason why this is a good idea for someone on a fixed income. Any serious response (not, well some people buy cars or toasters) will be greatly appreciated.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this old woman greatly appreciates it ... I remembered seeing the post and that he was unhappy but will be the first to admit that whether it was with the company or the RMs I couldn't tell you. That's why I posted. Of course, we all know that Madd would rather DIE that answer a question in plain english ... :wink2:

He should run for office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom