River access for ATV in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the same question about a year ago and was told that most of the river area is a no-go. Hopefully you'll get a different answer.

I used to run the river years ago. I would go in off I-44, go down to I-35 and turn around and come back. Since then all that area that I used to gain access through has been fenced and no trespassing signs put up. I still see fresh tracks when I'm driving across the bridges on I-44 and I-35, but I have no idea how they are getting in.

I finally ran out of places to ride my 4-wheeler and sold it.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you know a land owner with access to the river, that is your best bet to access. Getting harder and harder to gain access to the river in a lot of areas. Even around here, your best bet is to know someone who will let you access.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally ran out of places to ride my 4-wheeler and sold it.

Was the 660 Grizzly I sold you? That was a strong running machine. I purchased 700FI after that one and I like the 660 better. Sold the 700FI after a season, just did not care for it. Looking at a polaris 800. Have not decided what I am going to get next.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked a close by resident and they didn't seem to have a problem with it(though I'm sure they don't own the land). Also did not see a "no trespassing" sign anywhere. Several people coming and going throughout the duration. Seemed to be a well known spot.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked a close by resident and they didn't seem to have a problem with it(though I'm sure they don't own the land). Also did not see a "no trespassing" sign anywhere. Several people coming and going throughout the duration. Seemed to be a well known spot.

Any property along and under the river is private property, the only thing that is not private is the water itself.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's obvious that the land is owned by someone. This was not my question. I was asking if anyone knew a place that offers ATV access to the river. While driving around I ran into a resident of the area and he pointed me in this direction. Upon arriving I then decided to ask the closest resident about using this access.

Latest posts

Top Bottom