River access for ATV in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are going to get some way off topic responses with this question. I learned that recently with my own post about waterway access. People like to way over simplify things. I'm surprised no one hit you with, "Just buy all the land you want to ride on up and you won't have to worry about it." Brilliant!

I'll ask a longshot myself, do you ever ride on the Arkansas river in Tulsa? It looks like a fantastic area but I don't know where it's legal to access or if it's legal to ride there.

A

april3920

As for the comments regarding access to the river off rock creek and western. please note this is private land with no trespassing signs posted. look in the trees. Any one found trespassing will be towed and the sheriff will be called. please spread the word. your respect of others privacy and property is appreciated. thank you the land owner of rock creek.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been attempting to get access opened up at local bridges for a number of years. I have been going to town meetings when my State Reps are present and also calling their offices. You are more then welcome to do the same.
When I was growing up their were very few bridges that did not have a place to drive under them. Its only in the last 20 years or so that the State has closed access at these points.

I point out to my Reps that this is public property and should be reopened for public use. Not all of us can afford to drive to a lake or lease a place on the river. Most people can afford to drive to a local bridge nearby if they would only reopen them.

Michael

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And now it's mine!! And I love it! Thanks to both of you for taking such good care of it. YOur right, it is a strong runner. In fact, I've scared myself more than once!!

Enjoy it. I actually mis the damn thing, and I never mis anything that I ever sell....

Back when I had it I could ride for 98 miles on a full tank of gas. Good times...

Latest posts

Top Bottom