Road Rage--Zachary Martin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So im under the impression from what the news said that this guy pulled out in front of someone and they chased him down. When he went up to the guys car he pulled his gun out. Then the police arrested him at his house for assualt? this dosent make since to me. the guy didnt harm anyone and if anything they idiot that chased him down shouldnt have done that just let it go. My feelings are this guy had someone chase him down and when he was stopped they approached his car in a manner that could have been violent why not pull his gun out to make this idiot not do something stupid and leave him alone. I dont agree with this one.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
its on the news this morning....and i think i may have heard it wrong...apparently it was the other way around he chased them down and pulled a gun on them so im fine with him being arrested.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like they both acted like idiots....nothing to be outraged about here (well except for another idiot with an SDA permit, assuming he has a permit, making us all look bad).

Last edited:

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The victim said he pulled into the parking lot of Wendy's located at 1012 S. Broadway, got of his car and approached Martin.

Dumb, very dumb....

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The victim said he pulled into the parking lot of Wendy's located at 1012 S. Broadway, got of his car and approached Martin.

Dumb, very dumb....

Just as dumb as the guy with the gun following him into the parking lot and pulling his gun out when the other motorist approached him.

Like I said, they are both winners of the idiot of the day award.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"you cut me off in traffic and by that, you threatened my life."

Shoot 'em Elizabeth Shoot 'em!

Ya'll seem to have lots of road rage around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom