Road Rage--Zachary Martin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the dude was parked in front of me close enough i couldnt move my truck to go anywhere. so when he got out all violent like what would you do mr.perfect? are you going to sit there and act like a sissy? should i have begged him to please get back into his car? get real dude. im not going to feel threatned because someone is acting stupid. so you can opinion and shove it pal.

Someone acted stupid, then you in-turn acted equally stupid by laying on your horn for "3 minutes" while stopped behind him. Then when your stupidity spurred the guy to get out of his car, you foolishly brandished a firearm to get out of having to cash the check you wrote with your horn. What did you hope to accomplish by laying on your horn for three minutes in stopped traffic?

Next time...take a deep breath and let road idiots be road idiots. Responding to road rage with equal rage doesn't end well...and maybe stop carrying an unloaded pistol to wave around at people.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the dude was parked in front of me close enough i couldnt move my truck to go anywhere. so when he got out all violent like what would you do mr.perfect? are you going to sit there and act like a sissy? should i have begged him to please get back into his car? get real dude. im not going to feel threatned because someone is acting stupid. so you can opinion and shove it pal.

You might want to read this. And you might wanna read the SDA again or take another class. But most importantly you might want to worry a bit less about being perceived as a sissy.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You shoulda got outta the truck without the gun and takin' your azz whippin' like the big man you think you are. You held up the gun cause you're a little punk.

Last edited:

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
go read that again....read how he was the one being a stupid driver....read how he pointed his LOADED gun at someone. Read how they were parrell to each other and he pointed his gun at them and they decided to follow him...:)

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no, we read the news article. And we read your little tale as well.

Again, totes full of win. You know how to bring the lulz.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If im such a little punk quit being a keyboard warrior and come try your luck pal...dont bring a gun cause that is wrong in your opinion :)

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm neither a keyboard nor real life commando. Actually, the entire point of our commentary here is that one should avoid conflict. We don't feel the need to get out there and flex, regardless of whether we are law-abiding gun owners or choose not to carry a gun. We're not pacifists, but we also don't go around looking for trouble either.

Comments like
If im such a little punk quit being a keyboard warrior and come try your luck pal...dont bring a gun cause that is wrong in your opinion
demonstrate a propensity to cause conflict, not resolve or avoid it.

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom