Road Rage--Zachary Martin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah cards i was reading your comments and they are great and all but that wasnt towards you it was towards yukondouche that talks a big game behind his computer. I wasnt proud of what i did and i said it was wrong. in no way shape or form did i feel good about it.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know my dad will read this and say im dumb for doing it but i had my .45 in my truck unloaded no ammo in the truck. i got off work from the devon tower and was coming home last year. i was taking i-40 merging onto i-35 southbound and there is two lanes on the right, my lane and a lane to my left. I was merging and with no room what so ever this guy decided to get into my lane he was actually trying to push me out of his way in the middle of traffic for no reason. there was no need to get into my lane at all. so i held my horn on him for a good three minutes while we were stopped. he decided to get out of his car(on the highway) and come back to my truck. simply put instead of beating his ass for being stupid. I held my gun up in my truck. i did not point it at him i simply showed him that i would be willing to go there if i needed too. he got back in his car and acted like a completly perfect driver. so what i did was not right it could have been avoided with someone not driving like an idiot. same thing as this deal on the news.

Not smart, you think this won't provoke some sort of response? Three minutes, holy crap....

Did you notice which person got arrested in the story posted? Not the guy that got out of his car...

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah cards i was reading your comments and they are great and all but that wasnt towards you it was towards yukondouche that talks a big game behind his computer. I wasnt proud of what i did and i said it was wrong. in no way shape or form did i feel good about it.

craigmn

Marksman
Reaction score
When you are in control of a weapon capable of killing or seriously injuring another person, whether it be gun or car, you are expected to act like a reasonable human and avoid conflict. Don't act like a jackass

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_xblF4.gif

chevy88

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol i love this place man its so fun getting people going i was joking about the story above just wanted to stir yall up :) i tried this the other day when i said i loved obama but no one really took on it..

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol i love this place man its so fun getting people going i was joking about the story above just wanted to stir yall up :) i tried this the other day when i said i loved obama but no one really took on it..

Reminds me of the SNL skit, "I'm jus keeeding"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom