Ryan wins VP Debate!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I disagree slightly. Right or wrong I think Romney is actually leaving room for the Dems to have input in the plan. The best way to get someone to vote for something is to make them think something in it was their idea. Thus Romney is actually trying to get something done instead of lacing up the gloves.

What your implying is that Romney can heal the rift between Dems and GOP and get them to work together.

If thats your opinion, preach it, but i doubt he could pull it off.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Adhering to classic debate judging, Joe Biden won. But Biden is a known entity. Nothing he said tonight was anything new to anyone who's seen him debate once or 1,000 times.

Ryan's composure was impressive. He played well by the rules. He looked responsible, sounded well spoken, and maintained poise despite Biden's total domination and serious attempts make him look bad while staying in his face. Maybe its just the new car smell?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even the lefty press is trying to spin Biden's performance. While he may have helped with the left wing, I think he hurt the Obama ticket with the undecided Independents. I know he did with undecided women voters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom