Sadness... Virginia News Crew Shot Live

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was standing there for a good 30 seconds before he started shooting. How do you not notice someone next to you pointing a gun at you?
I know man. I would have immediately looked even though I was on camera. It is just habit for me to. He could have blown her head off. That made my heart pound that's for sure. Point balm to the chest. What a freaking pos. Lucifer will have a warm seat for him. And of course we are supposed to pay for this idiots wrongdoing. I love the idiot governor saying we need " background checks". We already have them moron. It amazes me the dumb butts that are in top political offices. Just goes to show how dumb Americans are.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So from what I gather she got a job over him he was pissed and said only reason she got it was she's white and he's black?

That's a horrible response to that situation. I feel for every one who lost some one because of someone's petty grudge.

It wasnt a petty grudge to him. If you want to take a step into this piece of shits mind, try reading his "manifesto".

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you've ever seen a live shot like this, then you'll often see that people try to distract the person on air by doing stupid things either in their line of sight or behind them.

I'm sure this person was very well practiced in ignoring those around her while she was working.

I'm not saying this was the reason, but just that part of her job was to ignore the people around her.

For what that is worth.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
king osama puked more anti-freedom. More 'Gun violence is bad' crap, unlike those two kids that knifed their family in Tulsa. That must have been 'good' violence.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasnt a petty grudge to him. If you want to take a step into this piece of shits mind, try reading his "manifesto".

I read some of what I found posted about how he was praising others who have done mass shootings yet he condones another.

It's comical how they can call for gun violence when you have the family in BA and then what happened Sunday to mark Costello.

Latest posts

Top Bottom