Sale Alert: 20 rounds of American Eagle .223 for $5.29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cheapest I've seen at my Wal Mart is the 100 round Federal bulk pack for $39.xx plus tax, I don't think I've ever seen this stuff there. Does your Wal Mart have a better deal?

I bought 10 boxes at the walmart on NW expressway. It was 5.97 a box. total was 64.70 after tax. You might wanna call and make sure they have it in stock.

I was told the walmart at 6100 w reno has it as well. I will confirm in the morning.

I just bought 20 boxes from this Cabelas sale, $106.30 total with shipping.

This ammo is Lake City...

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And of course No money due to buying 3 guns this past week. That is just my luck great deal and no money, Murphy's (Law) is my best friend LOL. Maybe i should just stop buying guns and start buying ammo and accessories.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a good deal. I got some of the same stuff from EVIL BOX MART and my GF works there so I got her 10% discount so it was cheeper for me. Either way a heck of a good deal!!!!!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new to AR's chambered for this round; if I understand correctly, an AR chambered for 5.56 NATO can be loaded with either 5.56 NATO or .223 Remington, but an AR chambered for .223 cannot be loaded with 5.56 NATO - correct?

Either way, with 50 cents shipping, this is a heck of a deal!

Latest posts

Top Bottom