Sand Point Well?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't believe nobody has mentioned finding a good water dowser yet???? :) All the ones I know that were legit, could not only find it, but could tell you how deep and about what kind of flow even are dead and gone. I know one guy left who can find it but that's it.
The one I knew died in April.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do pretty good with a rain catchment system. Build something with a modest roof. I have 5-50 gallon barrels catching water. A very small rain will fill them all. Use the water for everything except drinking.View attachment 389953
A barrel like that could be hauled out there many times for less than a $1000.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't believe nobody has mentioned finding a good water dowser yet???? :) All the ones I know that were legit, could not only find it, but could tell you how deep and about what kind of flow even are dead and gone. I know one guy left who can find it but that's it.
A good driller doesn’t need a water witch.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
thought I'd ckeck my records. My new 160’ well here in OK county in 2005 was turnkey ....drilling, pump, pressure tank was $3700. In 2016 I had one drilled at my Okfuskee county property.....160' with pump only was $4200.
Yeah I was thinking that not too long ago that $5000 would usually cover the costs of a well.

Those prices quoted up stream are crazy!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those prices quoted up stream are crazy!
That’s what I thought too. So I looked up my check receipts for the ones I had done. That’s how folks price stuff that they really don’t want to do.

Have to be careful tho. Friend of mine was raising dogs that were a little hard to come by. Selling the puppies in the $5k neighborhood. Someone wanted to buy his breeding female. Not for sale, he said. But if you did how much? He said $25K. They bought it. More money than sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom