Santorum's Wife Sued Doctor For $500,000, Despite Senator's Calls For Tort Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No scientific body denies it and 97-98% of scientists agree with it.

I don't think it matters because we'll overpopulate before global warming makes a tinker's dam of difference, but still, to call it crock science is a stretch.

I've been calling it a crock for over 25 years. Do you think I've snapped yet?

And just so you know, there is no such thing as a consensus in science. If a bunch of scientists decided on a new theory that 2+2=5, does that mean it's so?
Science either is or it isn't, IOW hypothesis =true or =false. No votes needed.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, if you expect better from me, you're the one that took the hook, line and sinker. My numbers are old, but I'm still pretty sure my statement is correct. Can one of you guys show me an updated survey of climate scientists? Were there any holdouts after the AAPG? Show me a national or international group that dissents?

I don't give a damn about climate change because I don't think it matters one bit (we'll overpopulate before climate change matters, but you won't see a politician make a movie telling people to stop bearing crotch fruit), I think the politicization of it is asinine from both sides, plus I work in the oil and gas industry so I take my bread buttered. But aside from my percentage numbers, which were from one specific survey that I forget the date of, I don't think I posted anything erroneous. If I did, please correct me.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is still going? I need to check in more often I guess.

The way this thing reads, Waylon & Willie (actually Ed Bruce) had it all wrong... cowboys don't get in NEARLY this much trouble.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
97-98% of scientists believe they evolved from apes. Most of them, I suspect, did.

Darwin, nor any other reputible scientist has ever said than man evolved from an ape.
The conclusion is is that man and the ape evolved from a common ancestor. Totally different story.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ridge there has not been an actual unbiased study or survey of how many believe or not, and many of the "scientific bodies" agree even when their member scientist do not. It is all politics.

I can dig you up lots of links to news stories if you like but the biggest tell is how the "believers" stack the deck whenever there is an investigation into climate change fraud and the number of things that were supposed to happen but have not. In the last 10 years the climate has not gotten statistically warmer, the high altitude glaciers are not melting, and Al Gore's investment in carbon offsets have not made him richer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom