Santorum's Wife Sued Doctor For $500,000, Despite Senator's Calls For Tort Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Billybob, it depends on the type of case. If a case has already been decided, then typically that's it. The term is res judicata, latin for "already decided." If the person can PROVE there was a fraud on the court, or have some basis to introduce new evidence (such as the DNA that frees people from time to time), then maybe they can get a technical "d over."

So if your lawyer just sucks, well, too bad. On the other hand, if your doctor sucks, cha-ching!!! Uncle JB needs a new pair of shoes!!!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, so I'll "expand" upon my answer as you did, no further questions at this time. But I might ask other questions, about something, somehow, someday, someplace, or some other time.

That will be fine. Just be advised I am not an expert in alleged cover-ups or conspiracy theories. These are outside my realm of knowledge and experience, and although I am dearly in love with the sound (or in this case, click) of my own voice, I will be unable to opine on any such situations.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And by the way I do agree with you in principal about the tort reform issue. I'm just aware that there are already working people and the poor who can't afford a lawyer or have their path to justice blocked in some other way.
Like the $6mil. Hall tort against DHS and others that a well known Tulsa firm filed, then dropped and no lawyer will touch.
After winning $300,000, (and getting 1/3rd) I wonder why Ty Clevenger will not take any more DHS cases.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do all capitalist take an oath? Capitalism is about profit, and yes lawyers deserve to make one, but isn't the law supposed to be concerned with and have a responsibility for justice first.

I dont know if lawyers take an oath or not :anyone:

But shouldnt justice prevail over profit even for capitalists as well
?

Or are they above the law?

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So if your lawyer just sucks, well, too bad. On the other hand, if your doctor sucks, cha-ching!!! Uncle JB needs a new pair of shoes!!!

Lawyers do answer to their misdeeds, I have a former friend/attorney in prison now for malpractice.

Also, even though lawyers can inflict financial pain, last time I heard when they commit malpractice, it doesn't inflict bodily harm or death on the victims

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That will be fine. Just be advised I am not an expert in alleged cover-ups or conspiracy theories. These are outside my realm of knowledge and experience, and although I am dearly in love with the sound (or in this case, click) of my own voice, I will be unable to opine on any such situations.

Reasonable enough, plenty of documentation in the Hall case, so is it a cover up/conspiracy?

http://hallcase.bravehost.com/

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawyers do answer to their misdeeds, I have a former friend/attorney in prison now for malpractice.

Also, even though lawyers can inflict financial pain, last time I heard when they commit malpractice, it doesn't inflict bodily harm or death on the victims

After Mr. Hall's children were abused in state care and the state appointed children's lawyer was removed from the case by a judge he might disagree with you. http://hallcase.bravehost.com/

The parents of the children who have died in state custody might disagree also since they all had lawyers looking out for them.

It's my understanding malpractice is a civil matter, didn't know you could go to prison for it. May I ask how long his sentence was?

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
His name is William Anton, I think 10years, shouldn't be hard to find.

Also, kids dying in states custody after having terrible attorney does not equal a Dr. Directly inflicting physical harm on a patient.

Isn't the state at fault for their wellbeing if they're in states custody?

Latest posts

Top Bottom