Sarah Palin for Senator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd vote for Sarah Palin because she's for guns, God, apple pie, and fightin't fer freedom! And the folks down at church said so!

She cares about family values, and I know she's got my best interest at heart 'cuz she knows what being a Real American is all about!

Or, I'd vote to see her in a "Sarah Palin with Huge Toys" video. (you know - big Alaska sized guns and stuff)

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin is not dumb.

The democratically controlled media is so scared of her that they have put up a blitz of mis-information to the masses of low information voters to convince them she is dumb.
As Limbaugh says, they will SHOW you who they fear. And boy do they fear Sarah Palin!
And now Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
:)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Limbaugh says, they will SHOW you who they fear. And boy do they fear Sarah Palin!
And now Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.
:)

So the Dems are afraid of Sarah Palin, and Republicans are afraid of Ron Paul....
It's a heckuva lot easier to call someone names than to actually address the issues. I guess that's how low-information voters continue to be low information voters.

Just listen to ______, they'll tell ya who to vote for!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the Dems are afraid of Sarah Palin, and Republicans are afraid of Ron Paul....
It's a heckuva lot easier to call someone names than to actually address the issues. I guess that's how low-information voters continue to be low information voters.

Just listen to ______, they'll tell ya who to vote for!

Wrong again. You do your own research and decide who closest fits your beliefs. The problem with Ron Paul is he has never really stood up for his beliefs. He hides behind the GOP banner, leaves the party when he does not get his way, then quietly crawls back when he does not get the support he thinks he deserves. The problem with many of RPs supporters is they think they are smarter than everyone else and like to run down those who do not support RP.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong again. You do your own research and decide who closest fits your beliefs. The problem with Ron Paul is he has never really stood up for his beliefs. He hides behind the GOP banner, leaves the party when he does not get his way, then quietly crawls back when he does not get the support he thinks he deserves. The problem with many of RPs supporters is they think they are smarter than everyone else and like to run down those who do not support RP.

And to be quite frank, Ron Paul is non-electable.

That's why his followers are able to talk theories so much...they know that he'll never be put to the test as a President, and unable to be proved wrong.

A real eye opener for me was to see a link to a Ron Paul commune one day, in which his followers are able to drop out of mainstream life, and get away from people who disagree with them.

This pretty well sums it up:

http://paulville.org/

Latest posts

Top Bottom