Saw 2 open carriers last weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if they still let you open carry in Walmart? When my son comes down for a visit we’ll have to both open carry and go into some stores (ones without gun buster signs) and see what kind of looks we get.
I was under the impression Walmart asks that you do not OC anymore. Seems like I read something in one of these threads around here. Fella in Kentucky I believe made a manager mad or something . I'll try to find the thread but just so you know I probably can't figure out how to find it. Maybe somebody will chime in about it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was under the impression Walmart asks that you do not OC anymore. Seems like I read something in one of these threads around here. Fella in Kentucky I believe made a manager mad or something . I'll try to find the thread but just so you know I probably can't figure out how to find it. Maybe somebody will chime in about it.
Your spot on, there was a discussion and a video of a dude having an altercation but to my knowledge WM hasnt changed anything.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I’ll have to check next time I go there and see if I can locate any gun buster signs.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
920x1240.jpg

My man! THAT is a sporty setup! <slow clap...;>

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll have to check next time I go there and see if I can locate any gun buster signs.
Well the key word is "asks" so if they have no sign up and they don't ask you to take it out of the store I guess your good to go. It may have been after the shooting in El Paso Texas, I just don't remember now. The point is I don't think Walmart wants us to open carry.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the key word is "asks" so if they have no sign up and they don't ask you to take it out of the store I guess your good to go. It may have been after the shooting in El Paso Texas, I just don't remember now. The point is I don't think Walmart wants us to open carry.

Makes me want to do it that much more. lol. I don’t mind being asked to leave.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My memory is that Walmart announced they were not going to allow open carry, my impression was to stop people from carrying rifles into the store, or they may have specifically mentioned that... not sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom